The ClinoStar is a clinostat CO₂ incubator which allows you to culture cells in 3D.
A tablet is used to control the temperature, CO₂ level and each of the 6 clinostat motors are (independently) controlled using an intuitive software.
The CO₂ and temperature in the chamber is blended by a centrally located fan to ensure a precise, homogeneous growth environment.
- Each reactor has an associated motor which can spin the reactor slowly. The speed of the motor can be precisely controlled individually using a tablet. The tablet can control multiple units.
- A fan is installed in the chamber for ventilation purposes to ensure a uniform environment within the chamber.
- For decontamination a UV-C beacon is placed in the chamber.
- 6 individual cameras allow monitoring of each bioreactor in real-time.
- The door has a push to open mechanism allowing the user to open the door with the elbow, so the hands of the user can be used for holding bioreactors.
- The unit has a small footprint and can be stacked up to 3 units high.
|CO2 range [Vol.-% CO2]||0-10%|
|CO2 pressure inlet||0.8 atm|
|Temperature range 6 °C above ambient temperature to||20 ºC above ambient|
|Temperature regulation accuracy||± 0.25ºC|
|Rated Voltage [V]||230 / 110|
|Power frequency [Hz]||50/60 Hz|
|Nominal power [W]||65|
|Phase (Nominal voltage)||1~|
|Internal diameter||305 mm|
|Internal depth||80 mm|
|External dimensions (W x H x D)||45 x 42 x 25 cm|
|Closing mechanism||Push to open mechanism|
|Cameras||6 cameras are placed opposite to each axel|
|Camera resolution||5 Megapixel|
|Incorporated method||UV-C LED (Only when door is closed) 30 mA|
|Speed range (min-1)||0 – 100|
|Speed Accuracy||±1 %|
|Direction||Clockwise and anticlockwise|
|Control||The speed of each axel can be controlled individually|
|Communication method||Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
|Screen resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Units to control||50|
|high-power UV LED||Only when door is closed|
|Vertical stacked configurations||Up to 3 units|
|Cluster configuration||Up to 50 units|